1.5 Tbsp Active dry yeast
8 oz lukewarm water
16oz Antimo Caputo soft wheat flour "00"
2 Tbsp Carli Olive oil
2 Tbsp. Victoria Gourmet’s Mediterranean Seasoning
2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
Really nice with Valgri' Oven Cooked Cherry Tomatoes
1. Combine yeast and water. Stir to dissolve yeast, then stir the flour in slowly 4oz at a time.
2. Stir in 2.5 Tsp salt. mix well then knead on a lightly floured board or in the bowl of a mixer fitted with a dough hook until smooth and not sticky.
3. Place dough in a bowl, cover and let rise till doubled in size (approx. 15-25 min)
4. Punch down dough, and then flatten onto an oiled sheet pan (with side at least 3/4 inch) sprinkle with Mediterranean Seasoning and grated parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in 500 degree oven till browned all over. Lift to check the bottom (approx. 20-25min)